Each time you sign in to the system you’ll see a dashboard, which gives you easy-to-read charts and graphs that help you see how you and your team are doing with key metrics (also known as key performance indicators, or KPIs).
Choose from different dashboard layouts
The system comes with several dashboard layouts tailored for your role. For example, on the Sales Activity Dashboard, you’ll see the status of open opportunities in the pipeline, progress toward goals, open leads and opportunities, the Sales Leaderboard, and your activities.
- To see a different dashboard layout, click the down arrow next to the name of the dashboard, and then select the layout you want.
Choose a default dashboard
When your system is set up, the system administrator picks a default dashboard layout that everyone sees when they first sign in. If you want to see a different dashboard, you can override the system-wide default.
- Display the dashboard you want, and then click Set as Default at the top of the screen.
Drill in to chart data
You can view the list of the records used to calculate the metrics shown in a chart.
- Point to the chart, and then click the Drill in button . (You won’t see the button until you point to the chart.)
Change a chart
You can try out different types of charts, and see how your data looks when you use different fields for the calculations, right from within the dashboard layout.
- On a dashboard, click the segment of the chart you want to view as a different type of chart. For example, click a segment of a pie chart or bar graph.
- From the drop-down, select a different field to use for the calculations.