Create a signature
- In a new message, choose Signature >Signatures.
- On the Email Signature tab, choose New.
- Type a name and then choose OK.
- Under Choose default signature, do the following:
- In the E-mail account list, choose an email account to associate with the signature.
- In the New messages list, choose the signature that you want to be added automatically to all new email messages. If you don’t want to auto sign your email messages, you can ignore this option as (none) is the default value.
- In the Replies/forwards list, choose the signature that you want to be added automatically (auto sign) when you reply to or forward messages. Otherwise, accept the default option of (none).
Under Edit signature, type the signature, and then choose OK.
Add a signature
- In a new message, choose Signature, and then choose the signature that you want.