Are you the always eager Technical Application Manager? Network Administrator | PowerShell Specialist who can easily keep up with our pace of 1 new application per month? Then we have a dream job for you! From its own data center in Hengelo and from Enschede and Amsterdam, Perrit offers online applications in SaaS form for a very wide range of partners and end customers. We supply virtually the entire microsoft range online, from Exchange to Dynamics NAV. In addition, we handle the marketing of their product range for a growing number of ISVs. Job description As a technical application manager (star) you and your colleagues take care of the technical application management of the online software services of Perrit. You implement the Perrit solutions on our ultramodern infrastructures and guarantee uninterrupted service to our customers. Through analysis you support the development of the products and you maintain the performance of the infrastructure in collaboration with colleagues.
What are your responsibilities?
• Automated monitoring of availability and performance of Perrit’s managed online products;
• Writing new management processes based on PowerShell
• Advising on the technical implementation of new software products on our SaaS platform;
• Reporting and analyzing indicators for management and performance;
• Receive, schedule and execute or coordinate necessary changes to the infrastructure;
• Acting as the first point of contact for issues and incidents concerning the operational infrastructures;
• Good interaction with the various departments: Management, Sales and Administration to solve the different issues of customers;
• Being aware of the chances of increasing turnover by absorbing sales signals during the communication with the customer and continuing to the Sales department;
• Reporting frequently asked questions and / or problems reported by customers.
• Turning in the service schedule.
– HBO + level
– Customer-oriented and customer-friendly
– Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
– Excellent knowledge of PowerShell
– Excellent knowledge of one of the following products: CRM, Skype4Business, EPM or SharePoint
– Prepare to delve into central storage strategies
– Reasonable knowledge of System Center components
– Basic knowledge of different network topologies
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Attention for details
– Team player
– Signs problems in a timely manner
– Being able to deal with a performance
– Driven and positive working attitude
A challenging position within a young and progressive organization where you, the customer and servise are central. Good primary and secondary employment conditions. Many opportunities for personal development.