Become A Partner
ORGANISATIONS LIKE YOU.
1 Nov 2018
As a Linux System Administrator you are responsible in a team for the daily management of the entire Linux environment.
You look for the optimal balance between stability, safety and availability when carrying out maintenance and troubleshooting.
Using Agile methodologies you work together in a team of Linux specialists, where you are each other’s replacement.
You recognize recurring activities and use resources from the market or design solutions where necessary to automate them.
You are constantly looking for ways to improve our platform and make specifications, system architectures and technical designs.
You work together in projects to include newly developed products in the existing infrastructure.
– A HBO / WO work and thinking level
– 2-5 years of experience in an Enterprise environment
– Antifiable experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (knowledge of Ubuntu is an advantage)
– Regardable experience with Puppet, Ansible and / or AWX
– You are in possession of your RHCSA / RHCE or are willing to pick it up
– Knowledge of and experience with open source scripting such as python and version system git is an advantage
– Knowledge of and experience with Agile work is an advantage
– Knowledge of and experience with RedHat Satellite is an advantage
Are you not afraid to think outside the box.
Do you like to try new things.
Are you a driven and result-oriented team player with a healthy dose of responsibility.
Apply for this position
Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Pinterest
Share on Google+
Made with lots of
in The Netherlands by Perrit.
Copyright © Perrit. All rights reserved.